Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey I am back.

There was a gap in b/w , Blogs were banned for a while, then my previous company banned it for while. so changed my job....... just kidding.Anyways as a matter of fact I did change my job and now I am with informatica, which makes products that enable Data integration.

I also change my personal status. Now I am a married man (happily married- hopefully this will never change), a 3 years old struggle to get married to the girl I loved culminated in a happy ending on 18th Nov. If I were to become a romaticist, I would write that on that day heavens opened and it rained generously, albiet spoiling the wedding party a bit.

So what does life offer me in my new avatar, till date it has been revolving around work. Both of us are in the recruitment space , making life tiring and busy. So we go to office in the morning and come back home to cook/ eat dinner and sleep. Sometimes I feel work is eating too muc into my life. But then livelihood is an important aspect.

At times both of us dream of leaving all of this behind and going to some small villagei n the country side and becoming teachers, I can write and spend my time day dreaming. Suprisingly there are alot of people sharing the same sentiment.... but dreams mostly remain as dreams.

Lets see, I will make my dream a reality....

No comments: