Thursday, October 13, 2005

Frist one!!!


Life often throws at us unique challenges. One of the most obnoxious of them is presenting itself to us in a temptingly incomplete form; incomplete in the sense that it is something that is gifted to the sheer surprise (serendipity or otherwise would come across along the way; sadly though) of the receiver.

When the whole story starts we are already half way through the drama. Like some old adage that goes somewhat like “ have been wet, hence better complete the bath” kinda situation; The temptation of living on and searching for the treasure that may come (or never come), the fear of living through and wanting to change the highway chosen, the nostalgia of wrongs and rights, never mind where you are standing…. Never know. I am still searching, and luckily I come across life in the most enjoyable format…. Tape/CD/MP3 .. as suited to the times… though far and few and it is the sweet anticipation of these that make me wake –up every morn and look at the sun and smile, be happy with my life.

I needed this; I can never say. But had I been given a choice, would I have decided otherwise...may be not. Sometimes fun is in taking on this challenge that life has thrown upon you and making these half-baked pancakes and half-ripen mangoes relishable.

Ps: If you think what was the above BULLSHIT about… why am I blogging on the first place?

Dan.

No comments: