Thursday, October 13, 2005

1/2-a kilometer from heaven

Is my mind. Is the state of my mind. I think its simple to be in heaven! Blasphemy.. . who can be in heaven, men can only go to heaven…. I disagree; I am in heaven, every now and then .. continually … I get kicked out at times but manage to climb back up every time.

For me heaven is a state of the mind, create, sustain and kill… your mind is heaven. Ideas from life and then it need to procreate… but I need to kill a race of ideas by a twinkle of my eyes… then my mind is heaven.

But why then ½ a kilometer, because I cannot create, sustain and kill myself…my heaven! I am still ½ a Km from heaven…. hardly!

Dan

1 comment:

satishds said...

maga ur not 1/2 a kilometer from heaven!!..ur in heaven when ur with rashmi i suppose but how does it feel when ur 1/2 kilometre from rashmi's house( mangalore) !!!