Wednesday, November 09, 2005

After quite sometime , I am feeling calm at mind. Been quite panicky about my immediate future from a lot of different angles. Considering my Medium term ambition of settling down as a Professiional writer/ Director, having been made lot of commotments in my personal life, and where I am today how ever good or bad it is, not aligning with all these.... I have been quite worked up... After a lot of deliberations with myself and people who know me well , I have kind of decided my route for the next 5-6 years. I have started in earnest to work towards it and pray& hope everything falls in place.

It is a funny feeling when obvious things dont seem to work out, succeses you are sure of does not come thru... you seem to look into yourself past and with-in and think that you are paying todya for the grave mistakes of yesterday . Dont know how much sense it makes... but once you have done things which deep shit in your own perspective and in the immediate future feel that you have kind of escaped the situation... you start the wait for the payback, sub-consciously though.

But may be that is what life is... as i told you yesterday, i am in my baby days in blogging.. may be i am still in my babay days in seeing life... and at times you get a chance to see the whole picture... and you are incredulous at this concept called Life!

1 comment:

Canary said...

hmm.. sounds introspectory..